REPUTATION RATING 85% EXCELLENT
Consumer Reports, formerly Consumers Union, is an American nonprofit organization dedicated to unbiased product testing, investigative journalism, consumer-oriented research, public education, and consumer advocacy. Wikipedia
Trustpilot is the leading global review platform helping businesses collect customer reviews and leverage them to boost their traffic, sales, and revenue.
You can submit reviews for items listed on Amazon. We encourage you to share your opinions, both favorable and unfavorable.
Customer Reviews help customers to learn more about the product and decide whether it is the right product for them.
Customer Reviews should give customers genuine product feedback from fellow shoppers. We have a zero tolerance policy for any review designed to mislead or manipulate customers.
We don't allow anyone to write reviews as a form of promotion.
The following are types of reviews that we don't allow and will remove:
- A review by someone who has a direct or indirect financial interest in the product.
- A review by someone perceived to have a close personal relationship with the product's owner, author, or artist.
- A review by the product manufacturer, posing as an unbiased shopper.
- Multiple negative reviews for the same product from one customer.
- A review in exchange for monetary reward.
- A review of a game in exchange for bonus in-game credits.
- A negative review from a seller on a competitor's product.
- A positive review from an artist on a peer's album in exchange for receiving a positive review from them.
You can see all of your reviews by visiting Your Profile.